Swiss Shelf Companies for sale
We have turnkey ready-made Swiss shelf companies for sale. These are companies, ready with the registered Swiss corporate address and Swiss resident director, and everything else needed to start business, fully guaranteed and indemnified against debts and lawsuits. Our shelf companies can be used as an operating company, or as a Swiss holding company structure.
Advantages of buying a ready-Swiss shelf companies for sale:
Advantages of a shelf company compared to starting a new Swiss company: The main benefit includes the quick access and change of ownership (immediate). Moreover, purchasing a Swiss shelf company eliminates the need to pay in the share capital (CHF 100,000 for a Swiss AG). Additionally, from the viewpoint of credibility, partners tend to trust older Swiss companies over brand new formations.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR UPDATED LIST (WE HAVE ZUG COMPANIES)
Related services we can also provide:
- The required Swiss nominee director services. Moreover, we offer secretarial services, contracts, filings and more.
- The required registered office address and services. Furthermore, our services include mail scanning and hosting on secure servers.
- We offer custom packages including everything needed!
- Custom corporate website, built to suit by our in-house webmaster
- Swiss phone number with customisable automated PBX system (answering system)
- Assistance with opening the corporate bank account
- Bookkeeping on an ongoing basis. Moreover we can introduce reasonable financial auditors
- Compliance officer outsourcing services, as needed
- and more
Why Choose Us:
- Our Exclusive Written Guarantee: All companies we sell are guaranteed and indemnified by us in writing against debts, lawsuits and more.
- Unparalleled Market Access: Switzerland’s business advantages are at your fingertips. Our Swiss Shelf Companies offer you swift access to a stable and dynamic economy renowned for its financial security and global connectivity.
- Time Efficiency Redefined: Time is your most valuable asset. Our shelf companies eliminate many of the bureaucratic delays of company registration, empowering you to seize opportunities and execute your business plans swiftly.
- Expert Guidance and Compliance: Navigating foreign legalities can be complex. We offer expert guidance and ongoing support to ensure your business operations comply with Swiss regulations, giving you peace of mind and confidence.
Ease of Purchase
Once we both execute the agreement, and you transfer the purchase price, the shares change hands. Then we simply send a notification to the current director and accountants that the ownership has changed, and to prepare a new share register, and take directions from the new shareholder.
Then we change the name and purpose, as applicable, and make other changes the new shareholder wants. You can add new directors if you want, foreign or Swiss. Changes to name and purpose or adding directors not included in cost.
Contact us for more information.