Swiss Trust company formation, licensing and registration
If you want to start a company in switzerland. Switzerland arguably enjoys the highest reputation in the world for financial services, and the Swiss Trust company provides the highest level of credibility attainable. Swiss Trust company “para-banking” licenses enjoy broad authorizations, allowing them to conduct a wide array of financial services worldwide.
We will take care of everything for your company registration Switzerland, formation and licensing, beginning with a newly formed Swiss company, or using an aged Swiss shelf company. Using an aged shelf company will add some cost, but will save about 6 weeks total time.
Cost: Message us cost. We will beat all legitimate offers. The cost depends on many factors (if use aged shelf company and other factors), we can use an aged shelf company in order to create a “vintage Swiss trust company”, or incorporate a new Swiss company.
Est. Time frame: 8 to 12 weeks for the licensing process.
What is included:
- The company formation switzerland
- Licensing process and all related fees
- Swiss resident director and compliance officer’s nominee fee paid up for one year.
- Registered office address, paid up for one year.
- We include our proprietary corporate package with all licesed companies: (1) custom desiged corporate website; (2) Swiss corporate telephone number; and (3) a customizable automated PBX system.
The Swiss Trust company shall be licensed to engage in a broad array of financial services including but not limited to those involving:
- payment processing and electronic transfers
- credit and debit cards
- trading for their own account or others in cryptocurrency
- trading for their own account or others in securities, as well as their derivatives
- trading for their own account or others in foreign currency exchange
- trading for their own account or others in precious metals, commodities
- credit transactions
- fiduciary/trust activities
The Swiss Trust company can also carry out certain fiduciary, or trust services, in addition to the above financial services it can offer. These trust services include such services as acting escrow agent for third parties, providing bank account signatory services for third party customers globally and more, such as the following:
- Provide bank account signatory services for customers world wide
- Accept or hold on deposit assets belonging to others and assist in the investment or transfer of such assets
- Provide corporate finance services and other investment banking services to customers worldwide
In Switzerland, there are two categories of financial intermediaries. One category includes banks, insurance companies, securities dealers, fund managers, etc., and is subject to supervision under Art. 2, para. 2 of the AMLA. The other group, referred to by FINMA as the “alternative” or “para-banking” sector covers all other financial intermediaries and is subject to supervision under Art. 2, para. 3 of the AMLA. This company’s license falls under the para-banking category and has membership with a supervisory body officially approved by FINMA.
We shall obtain an active Certificate of Membership via a supervisory body officially approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries (AMLA). The license authorizes the Company to:
- carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
- provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
- trade for their own account or for the account of others in banknotes and coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals, commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives;
Key Features of Swiss Trust companies:
- Privacy: Shareholders remain anonymous.
- Foreign ownership: Allowed
- Foreign directors: Allowed
- Foreign customers: Allowed
- Legal: The opportunity to use international arbitration as a Swiss AG.
every thing you need to start company in Switzerland
Contact us for more information.