Swiss Financial Services Company for sale
Are you looking for a licensed financial services company for sale? We are offering a turn-key licensed Swiss Financial Services company with broad para-banking license authorisations (see “Authorisations” below).
This Swiss Financial Services company established in Zug in 2019 is licensed to engage in a broad array of financial services including but not limited to those involving:
- payment processing and electronic transfers
- credit and debit cards
- trading in securities, as well as their derivatives
- trading in foreign currency exchange
- trading in precious metals and other commodities
- And more (ask us about further trading abilities)
The Swiss financial services company is also able to carry out certain fiduciary (trust) services, in addition to the financial services it can offer.
Included with the sale (turnkey):
- The required Swiss resident director and the compliance officer will stay on after the sale to serve the new shareholders. Additionally, the purchaser can add its own directors to the company (foreign ok).
- Swiss main telephone number. Additionally, it comes with a customisable PBX system for professional call routing.
- All corporate administration is in place. For instance, bookkeeping and the financial and compliance auditors.
- Our webmaster will design a custom website to your specifications.
- Very low running costs. Specifically, ongoing fixed running costs are less than CHF 70,000 per YEAR.
- NOTE: No customers or AUM. Nonetheless, the Company is licensed and ready to commence business.
License Type of the Financial Services Company for sale:
In Switzerland, there are two categories of financial intermediaries. One category includes banks, insurance companies, securities dealers, fund managers, etc., and is subject to supervision under Art. 2, para. 2 of the AMLA. Conversely, the other group, referred to by FINMA as the “alternative” or “para-banking” sector covers all other financial intermediaries and is subject to supervision under Art. 2, para. 3 of the AMLA. Notably, the license of our financial service company for sale falls under the para-banking category and has membership with a supervisory body officially approved by FINMA.
This Swiss financial services company has an active Certificate of Membership via a supervisory body officially approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries (AMLA). Authorizations under Art. 2, para. 3 of the AMLA:
- carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
- provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
- trade for their own account or for the account of others in banknotes and coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals, commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives;
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a financial services company with broad authorisations, this company is for you.
Contact us for more information.