Obtain a financial services license in Switzerland
Swiss AMF AG is the recognised leader for obtaining financial services licenses in Switzerland. In fact, Swiss AMF was responsible for licensing the first crypto exchange and multi-function banking services company license in Switzerland under Art. 2, para. 3 of the AMLA. we are also offering financial services company for sale.
Licensing in Switzerland – Authorisations
A supervisory body (formerly known as an SRO) is an organisation that is recognised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) that exercises regulatory authority over an industry or a profession.
Swiss AMF can obtain a para-banking license with a supervisory body officially recognised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA), with supervision pursuant to the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) and/or Asset Management.
The company shall be authorised to:
- carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
- provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
- trade for their own account or for the account of others in banknotes and coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals, commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives;
Here are some of the types of companies we have helped obtain licenses:
- Swiss asset management companies. In addition to SRO acceptance, asset managers require FINMA approval.
- Swiss payment service providers
- Swiss Trust Companies (Treuhand/fiduciary companies)
- Swiss cryptocurrency exchanges and crypto wallet providers
- Swiss forex companies
- Swiss commodities traders
- Swiss payment and banking services companies (Payments, IBANS, debit cards, currency exchange, precious metals)
Swiss AMF will handle all the necessary requirements from A to Z for clients who wish to become members and gain licensing with a self-regulatory Swiss supervisory body. Moreover, we are your partners after the licensing, because we provide all the corporate administration services to the company. In short, we will be your long term partners for success.
Contact us for more information.
Licensing in Switzerland