Swiss asset management holding company for sale
Manage Your Own Assets with a Swiss Asset Management Holding Company
A Swiss asset management company is a great choice for those who value privacy, safety of assets and security and who want to manage their own assets. With Switzerland known for its strong banking system, stability, and security, it’s no surprise that many individuals and companies choose to establish their asset management companies there. Shareholders in a Swiss asset management company remain anonymous, adding an extra layer of privacy to the financial dealings. Simply put, Switzerland is arguably the best jurisdiction in the world for the protection of your assets.
Read on to learn about the features and price of our Swiss asset management holding company.
Benefits and Features of our Swiss Asset Management Holding Company
The benefits of our Swiss asset management company for sale are numerous.
This secure Swiss asset management investmenta and holding company can manage all types of assets of the shareholder. It can trade for its own account in banknotes and coins, real estate, cryptocurrencies, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals, commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives. The company can manage all types of assets for the shareholder, and a license is not required so long as not managing assets for third parties.
Switzerland’s reputation ffinancial services and banking is unsurpassed. Owning a Swiss asset management holding company allows the shareholder to join the exclusive ranks of world’s most renowned and respected jurisdictions.
- Complete, turn-key company and delivery. Most first year costs are included in the price.
- Can invest in all types of assets
- Foreign shareholders from countries around the world are welcome in Switzerland
- The company can invest in worldwide investments
- Top level Top level asset manager already in place (Ph.D. in Mathematics from MIT)
- No limit to the amount of assets under management
- Shareholder anonymity
- Shareholder maintains full control of his/her assets
- Very friendly corporate regime.
- Bespoke asset management carried out based on your goals and risk appetite
- Secure and stable asset protection and growth potential
- Safety, stability and trustworthiness that Switzerland is renound for
- Tax efficient structure
- Very low ongoing fixed costs
- The company’s accountant is already in place and stands ready to assist with comprehensive tax planning, as needed
- We also offer bespoke options for complete succession planning
- The Company has a standing relationship with a Swiss trustee which stands ready to meet the needs of the shareholder for a wide service range such as the succession planning, ownership structures, legal and tax advice, accounting services, due diligence services, banking services and a full range of other services important to Swiss companies and their foreign shareholders
And with annual fixed costs of less than CHF 15,000 per year, you simply cannot afford not to have this world-class structure to protect you and your loved ones and maximise your hard-earned assets.
What’s included with the sale:
- The Swiss company
- bank account
- Swiss resident director in place, with nominee fee paid in advance for one year
- Top bespoke asset manager in place for all your investments
- Swiss registered office paid in advance for one year from date of sale
- Registered office address paid in advance for one year from the date of sale
- Swiss telephone number
- Automated customisable PBX answering service
About the asset manager:
The asset manager has a PhD in Mathematics from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Cambridge MA, USA. He has more than 25 years’ experience as a portfolio manager with firms including Deutsche Bank London, JP Morgan, and was Head of Global Emerging Market Credit Derivatives for Lehman Brothers, New York. He will design a Bespoke asset management solutions according to the specific needs of the shareholder. The asset manager is held to strict Swiss industry standards.
Swiss Asset Management Companies and Investment Opportunities
This Swiss asset management company for sale offers access to a wide range of global and Swiss investment opportunities. Switzerland is home to many of the world’s top investment banks, making it easy to access a variety of investment options, including stocks, bonds and real estate. Additionally, Swiss asset management companies can invest in investments from all over the world, including securities and real estate. It can also offer access to alternative investments, such as hedge funds and private equity.
Price and ongoing costs:
- CHF 45,000 (no hidden costs or transfer fees)
- Ongoing fixed costs are generally less than CHF 15,000 per year, including
Proof of funds, passport of intended UBO, NDA.
The Company comes with a written guarantee against debts, lawsuits, etc.
Contact us for more information about our Swiss asset mangement company for sale.