Swiss Trust Company for sale
Are you looking for a licensed Swiss Trust Company for Sale? Look no further because we have a turn-key licensed Swiss Trust company (Est. 2019) for sale, with broad para-banking license authorisations. Our Swiss trust company for sale is licensed to engage in a broad array of financial services including but not limited to those involving:
- payment processing and electronic transfers
- credit and debit cards
- trading in securities, as well as their derivatives
- trading in cryptocurrency
- trading in foreign currency exchange (forex)
- trading in precious metals and other commodities
Possible fiduciary services
The Swiss trust company can also carry out certain fiduciary, or trust services, in addition to the above financial services it can offer. These trust services include such services as acting escrow agent for third parties, providing bank account signatory services for third party customers globally and more, such as the following:
- Provide bank account signatory services for customers worldwide
- Accept or hold on deposit assets belonging to others and assist in the investment or transfer of such assets
- Provide corporate finance services and other investment banking services to customers worldwide
In Switzerland, there are two categories of financial intermediaries. On one hand, one category includes banks, insurance companies, securities dealers, fund managers, etc., and is subject to supervision under Art. 2, para. 2 of the AMLA. On the other hand, the other group, referred to by FINMA as the “alternative” or “para-banking” sector covers all other financial intermediaries and is subject to supervision under Art. 2, para. 3 of the AMLA. Meanwhile, this company’s license falls under the para-banking category and has membership with a supervisory body officially approved by FINMA.
This Swiss Trust company has an active Certificate of Membership via a supervisory body officially approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries (AMLA). Authorizations under Art. 2, para. 3 of the AMLA:
- carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
- provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
- trade for their own account or for the account of others in banknotes and coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals, commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives.
Contact us for more information and the price.
We have a “dormant vintage Swiss trust company for sale”
We also have a “seasoned Swiss trust company for sale”