Swiss Trust company formation, licensing and registration
We specialise in Swiss Trust company formation and other financial service company types. Switzerland arguably enjoys the highest reputation in the world for financial services, and the Swiss Trust company provides the highest level of credibility attainable. Moreover, the Swiss trust company with “para-banking” license enjoy broad authorisations, allowing them to conduct a wide array of financial services worldwide.
We will take care of everything for your Swiss Trust company formation in Switzerland, formation and licensing, beginning with a newly formed Swiss company, or using an aged Swiss shelf company.
Message us for the cost. We will beat all legitimate offers. The cost depends on many factors (if use aged shelf company and other factors), we can use an aged shelf company in order to create a “vintage Swiss trust company”, or incorporate a new Swiss company.
Est. Time frame
8 to 12 weeks for the licensing process.
What is included
- The company formation in Switzerland
- Licensing process and all related fees
- We shall engage the Swiss resident director and compliance officer.
- Registered office address and mail service
- Bank account opening assistance
- We include our proprietary corporate package with all licensed companies: (1) custom designed corporate website; (2) Swiss corporate telephone number; and (3) a customisable automated PBX system.
The Swiss Trust company shall be authorised to engage in a broad array of financial services including but not limited to those involving the following:
- payment processing and electronic transfers
- credit and debit cards
- trading for their own account or others in cryptocurrency
- trading for their own account or others in securities, as well as their derivatives
- trading for their own account or others in foreign currency exchange (forex)
- trading for their own account or others in precious metals, commodities
- credit transactions
The Swiss Trust company can also carry out certain fiduciary, or trust services, in addition to the above financial services it can offer. These potential trust services include such services as acting escrow agent for third parties, providing bank account signatory services for third party customers globally and more, such as the following:
- Provide bank account signatory services for customers world wide
- Accept or hold on deposit assets belonging to others and assist in the investment or transfer of such assets
- Provide corporate finance services and other investment banking services to customers worldwide
In Switzerland, there are two categories of financial intermediaries. One category includes banks, insurance companies, securities dealers, fund managers, etc., and is subject to supervision under Art. 2, para. 2 of the AMLA. The other group, referred to by FINMA as the “alternative” or “para-banking” sector covers all other financial intermediaries and is subject to supervision under Art. 2, para. 3 of the AMLA. This company’s license falls under the para-banking category and has membership with a supervisory body officially approved by FINMA.
We shall obtain an active Certificate of Membership via a supervisory body officially approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries (AMLA). The license shall authorise the Company to:
- carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
- provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
- trade for their own account or for the account of others in banknotes and coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals, commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives;
Key Features of Swiss Trust companies:
- Privacy: Shareholders remain anonymous.
- Foreign ownership is allowed.
- Foreign directors are allowed.
- Global customers are allowed.
- Legal: The opportunity to use international arbitration as a Swiss AG.
Every thing you need to start financial services business in Switzerland
Contact us for more information.